- Narodowy Bank Polski is the owner of the Website.
- The Website does not represent the official position of Narodowy Bank Polski. The contents published on the Website are proprietary materials developed by the editorial team of the Website and its collaborators or materials reprinted with the consent of the copyright owners. The editorial team at its own discretion decides on the contents of the Website and makes changes to them.
- The Website is accessible to the general public.
- Access to the Website is free of charge.
- The Website Users are required to observe the provisions of the regulations. The use of the Website constitutes acceptance of the regulations.
- The Website does not provide services within the meaning of the effective provisions of law and does not pursue economic activity.
- Anyone may post comments on the contents published on the Website.
- Adding a comment requires providing the email address and the name or nick. The editorial team does not verify the authenticity of the above data.
- A person placing a comment bears full and sole responsibility towards third parties for the contents of his/her comments presented on the Website, in particular for breaches of property rights, image rights and the protection of the privacy of others. A user is required to release Narodowy Bank Polski from liability in a case of third parties asserting claims against the editorial team or Narodowy Bank Polski due to these comments.
- All comments are moderated. The editorial team may reject comments without stating a reason.
Personal Data Protection
- The personal data of users submitting comments are processed for the sole purpose of and to the extent necessary for posting and moderating comments.
- Providing personal data is voluntary.
- Users are entitled to review, correct and delete the data concerning them.
- Users’ personal data will not be made available to third parties.
- Narodowy Bank Polski with its seat in Warsaw at ul. Świętokrzyska 11/21 is the administrator of personal data collected by Financial Observer. The administrator of data processes personal data in a manner consistent with the effective provisions of law, in particular in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended) and the executive provisions and guidelines of the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- Information and materials are for informational purposes only.
- The editorial team is not liable for any consequences of the use of the contents presented on the Website, in particular for the decisions taken in pursuance thereof.
- The editorial team does not warrant that the Website will operate without any interruption or error.
- The editorial team may cease to provide the Website at any time without stating reasons.
- Any amendments to the regulations will be published on the Website. Any amendments to the regulations are binding as from their announcement on the Website.
- The regulations take force and effect from the moment of their announcement on the Website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction